There is a LS (leader self) in every leader. The leader is coming from his or her LS when the leader is anchored in the very best personality characteristics that he or she possesses. It is from this center that the leader has the greatest impact and influence. The biggest barrier to your LeaderSelf is your StressSelf which we call the FTL (fixed-tape-loop). The fixed-tape-loop represents the addictive, negative responses that the individual has learned to survive perceived threats and daily stress through the years. Therefore, successful leadership involves mastering your fixed-tape-loop and replacing it with your LeaderSelf.
- Assess your leadership style and identify your strengths, barriers and targeted areas of growth.
- Learn how to communicate with and motivate people of varying styles.
- Increase your awareness of and appreciation for diversity of thought.
- Gain a solid foundation of the fundamentals of leadership.
- Understand the source of behaviors that erode your leadership and relationships, empowering you to create sustainable change.
- Heightened self-awareness, intentionality and productivity.
- Increased personal power and accountability.
- Tools to help you move from Stress Self to Leader Self in a short amount of time.
- Improved communication with those of varying styles.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop is for high potentials, new leaders, or leaders who wish to hone their skills in key arenas of self-awareness, diversity in the workplace, flexible leadership approaches, dealing with conflict and giving and receiving feedback.