If ever there was a perfect time, this is it.
Time to cultivate your voice and claim your personal power. Time to create a center that holds and guides you. Time to activate your LeaderSelf.
Have you noticed it is never the perfect time to invest in yourself but you can always make time for everything and everyone else? It is your turn now.
Pinnacle performance, fulfillment and well-being are outcomes of intentional and conscious effort. This transformational experience is holistic and dynamic, helping you identify and master the dynamics shaping your relationships, leadership and wellness.
What sets us apart?
This program is not about hearing others’ stories or even about sharing your story. This program is about gaining insight, learning new tools, practicing new perceptions and strategies and designing your RoadMap© to create the life you desire, both personally and professionally.
- Pre-work includes a 75 minute webinar introducing the facilitators, program agenda, EQ Map® and the Integrity model.
- Integrate mind and body, working with diverse certified practitioners in the fields of leadership development, nutrition and wellness, science of astrology, massage therapy, reflexology, and relaxation practices.
- Gain clarity into your response patterns in stress and conflict, and acquire the wisdom and tools to develop new response patterns.
- Identify your targeted areas of growth.
- Build your Leadership RoadMap® including an action plan and commitment to change.
- Utilize the EQ Map® (emotional intelligence) to target areas of development and growth, and recognize talents you can maximize.
- Identify your “fixed tape loop” and learn to interrupt and replace negative patterns.
- Reveal the origin of your StressSelf, and challenge negative self-perceptions.
- Learn to “draw your sword” appropriately and effectively, increasing your expression of personal power without damaging your relationships.
- Clarify your motivation, intention and purpose.
- Apply perceptions, skills and tools for improved leadership, relationships, ability to deal with conflict, and wellness.
- Cultivate a deeper level of self-acceptance, honoring your authentic self.
- Commit to change.
- A clearly defined model of your leadership, including your evolutionary path to greater levels of accountability and responsibility.
- Your Leadership RoadMap© articulating your values, intention and purpose, and the strategies to attain them.
- A strategy and practice for developing balance in your life.
- A proven strategy for giving and receiving feedback and dealing with conflict powerfully and gracefully.
- A set of resources that will serve you and others in your life for many years to come.