POWERFUL. AUTHENTIC. BALANCED: LEADERSHIP FOR WOMEN
We attract what we are, not what we want. Are you functioning as your most powerful Self? Are you contributing in a way that is authentic? Do you experience balance in your life?
This transformational experience teaches you to identify and master the dynamics shaping your leadership, your relationships and your wellness. We provide diverse and cutting edge opportunities for you to learn and grow, giving you the tools to design your own road map for your life and leadership.
Pinnacle performance, fulfillment and well-being are outcomes of intentional and conscious effort. Are you ready to increase your personal power and influence? If not now, when?
What sets us apart?
Learning is change. We change our behavior by changing our mind. Engaging, challenging and innovative, the focus of this program is developing your integrated self. Our intention is to lead you in a learning process and practical application, empowering you to create the future you desire.
- Pre-work includes a 75 minute webinar introducing the facilitators, program agenda, EQ Map® and the Integrity model.
- Integrate mind and body, working with diverse certified practitioners in the fields of leadership development, nutrition and wellness, science of astrology, massage therapy, reflexology, and relaxation practices.
- Gain clarity into your response patterns in stress and conflict, and acquire the wisdom and tools to develop new response patterns.
- Identify your targeted areas of growth.
- Build your Leadership RoadMap® including an action plan and commitment to change
- Utilize the EQ Map® (emotional intelligence) to target areas of development and growth, and recognize talents you can maximize.
- Identify your “fixed tape loop” and learn to interrupt and replace negative patterns.
- Reveal the origin of your StressSelf, and challenge negative self-perceptions.
- Learn to “draw your sword” appropriately and effectively, increasing your expression of personal power without damaging your relationships.
- Clarify your motivation, intention and purpose.
- Apply perceptions, skills and tools for improved leadership, relationships, ability to deal with conflict, and wellness.
- Cultivate a deeper level of self-acceptance, honoring your authentic self.
- Commit to change.
- A clearly defined model of your leadership, including your evolutionary path to greater levels of accountability and responsibility.
- Your Leadership RoadMap© articulating your values, intention and purpose, and the strategies to attain them.
- A strategy and practice for developing balance in your life.
- A proven strategy for giving and receiving feedback and dealing with conflict powerfully and gracefully.
- A set of resources that will serve you and others in your life for many years to come.
- Pre-program webinar.
- Three individual WellSpring Wellness Center services.
- All materials.
- Two catered lunches and one dinner.
- Instructors: Terry Hasty, M.S., Vice-President / Ann Cope, M.S., MindSpring Partner
Space reserved for only 18 participants.